1. Algarve Helicopters is a registered brand by SSMB – Serviços Intercidades, Nacionais e Internacionais, Lda ( VAT Number 503727881 ) , which operates with the Tourism Entertainment License nº7/2005 of Turismo de Portugal, in partnership with HTA Helicópteros Lda.
2. Algarve Helicopters / HTA reserves the right to change prices online without notice.
3. After a quote is given and accepted in written by the client the Flight will be only considered as confirmed with due payment of the total estimated value.
4. Payment of the total estimated value shall be made directly to the account specified by HTA and received in cleared funds in such account, no later than 72 hours prior to the proposed date of the Flight.
5. When Flights are booked within 72 hours of the proposed date of the Flight, full and immediate payment of the total estimated value is required before commencement of flight.
6. No set-off or counterclaim shall entitle the client to withhold payment of any sums whatsoever.
7. The client shall be responsible for reimbursing Algarve Helicopters / HTA on demand in respect of any unforeseen costs incurred in connection with the performance of the flight or series of flights.
8. In the event that the client requests a change in routing or any other significant change in respect of one or more Flights (for example flight time change, change of airport or additional flight requirements) and such requests are accommodated, the client will pay on demand any additional costs set out therein.
9. Methods of payment:
9a) Algarve Helicopters uses Paypal System which provides payment through VISA or Mastercard in case customer doesnt have a Paypal Account.
9b) Algarve Helicopters can also accept bank transfers. Fee´s support by the customer.
10. If the client wishes to cancel any Flight(s) after confirmation, the following rates will be paid immediately by the client to HTA as agreed compensation for such cancellation:
10% of the estimated value if cancelled after confirmation;
50% of the estimated value if cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled departure time.
11. HTA shall be under no liability to the client for any failure by it to perform its obligations arising from force majeure, labour disputes or strikes of any kind (including those of Algarce Helicopters / HTA personnel) or lock-outs or any other cause beyond the control of HTA including weather conditions, restrictions imposed by aviation authorities, accidents to or failure of the Aircraft engines, or any other part thereof or any machinery or apparatus used in connection therewith.
12. HTA does not insure nor assumes any responsibility for the loss, damage, liabilities, costs or expenses of whatsoever nature of, third party cargo or equipment installed or transported on its aircrafts, as well
as for work performed by third parties.
13. The client shall indemnify Algarve Helicopters / HTA against any loss, damage, liabilities, costs or expenses of whatsoever nature caused to, be suffered or incurred by Algarve Helicopters / HTA, its officers, employees agents or subcontractors arising out of any act or omission of the client, its officers, employees or agents whether arising in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
14. The Agreement may be terminated immediately upon written notice from Algarve Helicopters / HTA, if the client defaults in the payment of any amount payable hereunder on due date, or behaves in a manner which in the reasonable opinion of Algarve Helicopters / HTA is likely to bring into disrepute, compromise or adversely affect the reputation and standing of Algarve Helicopters / HTA.
15. If an Agreement is terminated, then the client shall (without prejudice to any other rights and remedies which Algarve Helicopters / HTA may have) pay forthwith to Algarve Helicopters / HTA, all amounts then due and unpaid to Algarve Helicopters / HTA hereunder, together with interest thereon (if any) and the client shall indemnify and keep Algarve Helicopters / HTA indemnified against all loss, damage, costs, expense, claim or liability incurred or sustained by Algarve Helicopters / HTA as a result of such termination and Algarve Helicopters / HTA shall be entitled to retain any initial deposit paid by the client.
16. Any notice shall be in writing and shall be deemed duly given if left at or sent by first class post, email or facsimile message. Confirmation of flight implies the acceptance of this general terms and conditions.
17. Each Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Portuguese law and for the trial of any dispute is chosen the forum of the district of Lisbon with express waiver of any other.
18. Disclaimer – This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. We do not guarantee that this material is free from viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimize the risk.The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail transmissions. Please request a hard-copy version if verification is required.Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of HTA Helicópteros Lda.
19 IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PASSENGERS
The carriage and all other services with this ticket are governed by :
a) the applicable national laws and the Warsaw Convention
b) the conditions of carriage of Algarve Helicopters / HTA HELICOPTEROS LDA
c) applicable tariffs
d) the conditions laid down in this ticket
e) Passengers with a valid ticket are insured against death or personal injury up to a maximum amount of Euro 300.000 by legally required passenger injury insurance. Passengers liability sum insured for each authorized passenger up to 250.000 SDR (Special Draw Rigths ) and 1.000 SDR (Special Draw Rigths ) for passenger baggage liability in accordance to the EU-Regulation 785/04.
f) The liability of the carrier is expressly limited to the amounts mentioned above. Algarve Helicopters / HTA HELICOPTEROS LDA accepts no responsibility for damages resulting from the compliance with applicable laws, air regulations, instruction issued by authorized officials, or caused through contributory negligence of the passenger. Further Algarve Helicopters / HTA HELICOPTEROS LDA accepts no liability for damages occurring on the way to or on the way from the aircraft, or for fragile or perishable objects. The carriage of explosive, highly flammable or radioactive baggage is not permitted. Passenger shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry and other required documents.